Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 416

If you have been allocated a campus room but wish to cancel your allocation before the session starts please read 'How do I cancel my allocation?'.

If you have already collected your room keys and have decided to defer your course you will need to move out of your campus accommodation as you are no longer a student. Please read 'Can I move out of my room before the end of my contract and what will I be charged?for more information on vacating your room.

Please note: If you have an accommodation credit on your account you can request a refund or ask for your credit to be used towards future charges (e.g. accommodation deposit, tuition fees etc).

You may also like to read 'Am I allowed to defer my accommodation until next year?'.

If you are going into abeyance or withdrawing from your course, please contact the Allocations Team for further information.


Chat with us