Last Updated: Jun 29, 2022     Views: 1759

The rent for on campus accommodation covers your utilities (water, gas, electricity). In addition internet access is provided within all the Halls of Residence, subject to Brunel University London Computer Centre terms and conditions, please read moreCan I have internet in my room?. Your rent covers you for the full period stated in your Licence Agreement including the Christmas and Easter vacation periods.

You will be pleased to know that insurance of buildings and basic insurance of personal effects is included in the accommodation fees. Residents who have no separate insurance arrangements of their own and are intending to rely solely on the block insurance are strongly advised to check the cover provided under the policy and in particular, the exclusions. For further details please read 'Do I need to get insurance for my belongings?' .

You may also like to see 'Do I need to pay Council Tax?' and 'Do I need a TV licence?'.


Related Topics

Chat with us