Last Updated: Jun 13, 2017     Views: 865

If you are fully enrolled, full time student at Brunel you will not be required to pay council tax whilst living in Residences.

If you are not full-time student at Brunel or at any other University then you may be liable to pay council tax. Please contact the local council for further information. Hillingdon Council Tax information can be found online at

If you are living off campus and require a council tax exemption certificate please log on to e-vision or contact the Student Centre.

Contact Us

View Calendar