Last Updated: May 18, 2020     Views: 520

If you leave your course after you have already collected your room keys you will need to move out of your campus accommodation as you are no longer a student. Please read 'Can I move out of my room before the end of my contract and what will I be charged?' for more information on vacating your room. Accommodation Services carries out periodic course status checks throughout the term. If you leave your course or are de-registered from your study Accommodation Services will be in contact with you.

Campus accommodation is for fully enrolled students only so you would be required to make alternative accommodation arrangements.

If you have been allocated a campus room but wish to cancel your allocation before the session starts please read 'How do I cancel my allocation?'.

Chat with us