Last Updated: May 08, 2018     Views: 1379

The Accommodation Centre provides all the services a student needs to secure their home during their time at Brunel. The Accommodation Centre provides two services, Brunel Campus Rooms and Brunel Student Lettings, which are both based in the Accommodation Centre.

To ask Brunel Campus Rooms a question that you have not been able to find the answer on here (in the Question and Answer Centre) please email them. For more information please visit the Brunel Campus Rooms website.

All students can live off campus if they would like to. Brunel Student Lettings can offer you support in securing local off-campus accommodation. For more information please visit the Brunel Student Lettings website. Brunel Student Lettings can be contacted by email.

If you need a reference please read 'Can I have a reference letter as my new landlord has requested it?'. 

To submit details of a parent, guardian or friend who you would like to deal with your accommodation on your behalf please visit Accommodation Centre Student Hub.

To view our opening times and how you can contact us please see our website. 

Related Topics

Contact Us