Last Updated: Oct 24, 2019     Views: 358

You can contact the Accommodation Centre at to find out the balance on your account or you can log into your e-Vision account (My Money) to see any outstanding amounts which need to be cleared. If you have any outstanding fines, charges or administration fees on your account you are required to pay them by cheque or credit/debit card (online or to the Cash Office located in the Bannerman Centre or by telephone on +44(0)1895 265264).

If you have moved out of the accommodation any outstanding money should be paid within 7 days of returning your keys and will be subject to £50 late payment fee if left unpaid.

For more payment options please read 'How do I make payment?'.

Please also see 'What happens if I can't pay the accommodation fees by the due date?'.

Related Topics

Contact Us