Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 2617

There are several options available to make payment of your rent, deposit (campus accommodation), deposit (off-campus), fines etc. Accommodation fees can be paid by credit/debit card, bank transfer or online as follows:

  • To make payment by credit/debit card over the telephone please call the Income Office on +44 (0) 1895 265 264. Please use your Brunel University London student number as a reference when making payments to Brunel University London.
  • A payment can be made online.
  • A payment can be made through your e-vision account once you have been invoiced for your accommodation fees.
  • direct debit can be set up to make payment of your accommodation fees but a direct debit cannot be set up to pay your deposit.
  • If you cannot pay by the above methods and need to send payment via bank transfer then you can do so using Flywire.
  • Cheque can be made payable to 'Brunel University London' (quoting your Student ID No) and mailed to the Income Office, Brunel University London, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH.

‚ÄčPlease note that we will not be accepting cash payments for accommodation or any other charges issued on the account. You should therefore make appropriate arrangements to pay using the alternative payment options above- please do not send cash in the post.

Related Topics

Chat with us