Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 124

During term time you are only eligible to live in the studio flat as a couple.  If your partner has moved out then you must contact the Accommodation Centre to inform us of this.  Please put your details on the room exchange form online and we will contact you once we have a single room that we can move you to. Please see the Residence Rules and Regulations for further room exchange information.

Please remember you will still be liable for the studio flat rent until you are moved to a single room on campus.

For more information please read 'Can a single person apply for a campus studio flat?'.

Chat with us