Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 370

Each session we expect that studio/ flats will be fully occupied with co-habiting couples, depending on how many applications we receive, if we receive less applications from co-habiting couples these can be offered to single applicants. The priority will first go to co-habiting couples. 

If your partner has moved out then you must contact the Allocations Team to inform us of this. 

You may put your details on the room exchange form online and we will contact you once we have a single room that we can move you to. Please see the Residence Regulations and Policies for further room exchange information.

Please remember you will still be liable for the studio/ flat rent until you are moved to a single room on campus.

For more information please read 'Can a single person apply for a campus studio flat?'.

Chat with us