Last Updated: Sep 19, 2019 Views: 2526
- Bathroom towels
- Kitchen equipment i.e. mugs, glasses, saucepans, cutlery (fork, knifes, spoons etc), plates, etc
- Posters for your poster board
- Your own bedding if you do not want to use the one supplied by the University (e.g. duvet cover, sheet and pillow cases)
- A TV license (if you are bringing a TV)
- Additional insurance if you are bringing expensive items (see cover4students student room cover)
Full details of the facilities found in your room and kitchen can be found online.
All cooking facilities are found in the kitchen. Unfortunately you are not able to keep a kettle, mini fridge (unless given permission by your Residence Manager for medical reasons) or other kitchen equipment in your room.