Last Updated: Mar 09, 2022     Views: 1256

A licence is required if residents have any equipment which is capable of receiving a television signal. Residents are responsible for ensuring they have a TV licence in place for their arrival. Freeview boxes are permitted but residents must not fix television or radio aerials to the building.

Campus Accommodation

Not all of the Halls of Residence have TV aerial sockets and unfortunately we cannot guarantee the TV aerial signal strength or reception.

Head Lease Properties

Usually residents are liable for TV Licence, please check your signed Tenancy Agreement for any bill exceptions.

For more information about utility bills, please read 'Does the rent include bills for the off campus properties?'.

Chat with us