Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 723

If you have not received your visa and have already booked a room it is vital that you advise the Student Living Team about your late arrival using the late arrival form. Please note you will still be charged from your contract start date. If you wish to cancel your room you must do so in writing to us using the cancellation form. Depending on how much notice is given there may be charges associated with your cancellation, therefore, it is important that you let the Student Living Team know as soon as possible.

If you no longer require a campus room please read 'What do I do if I have been allocated a campus room but I wish to now cancel my allocation before the session starts?' for more information.

You will also need to contact Brunel International or Brunel Pathway College to discuss any problems you are having with your visa as they will be able to advise you on your best course of action.