Last Updated: Oct 30, 2018     Views: 230

For your arrival (at a start of your Licence Agreement for your off-campus property) you will require to visit Brunel Student Lettings to collect your keys.

We will need a form of photographic identification such as passport, driving Licence or your Brunel Student ID.

Please note the first housemate to collect their keys will be given the house pack for the property, which includes important information about living off-campus.

Related Topics

Contact Us