Last Updated: Mar 21, 2019     Views: 276

If you are under 18 at the point of entering the University please ensure that you have complete an Under 18 Guarantor Form signed by your guarantor/guardian to the Accommodation Centre as they are required to accept the Licence Agreement Terms and Conditions and read the Residences Rules and Regulations on your behalf.

Once you turn 18 you must visit Accommodation Services to sign a copy of your Licence Agreement.

You can view Brunel University Under 18’s Policy for Resident Students online.

Related Topics

Chat with us