Last Updated: Sep 17, 2019     Views: 177

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to apply to live in a campus studio flat if either you or your partner have a residences ban/alert on your record. You should speak to the Residential Office, if you have a query or want to discuss this further, you can contact them by email 

Related Topics

Chat with us