Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 133

Unfortunately, the rent is set in termly instalments which is set by the University and runs side by side when your student finance comes into your account.

If you need to setup a financial arrangement for your rent to be divided in monthly instalments, you would need to visit the Student Centre who would be able to assist you with further information to see if you are able to complete a financial arrangement. Permission is then granted from the Student Finance Office on a case by case basis.

For more information, please speak directly with the Student Centre

Related Topics

Chat with us