Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 1640

Residents are not allowed to keep animals or pets in the residences except animals which are for the aid of a disabled person and these must be registered with the Student Living Office prior to moving into the campus accommodation.

If you wish to have an animal or a pet in your accommodation you would need to consider your off-campus options. If you are thinking that you would like to secure a property with Brunel Student Lettings, you are not permitted to have any animal or pet at the property. 

If you are securing a property with an Estate Agent, please query this directly with them.


Related Topics

Chat with us