Last Updated: Sep 16, 2019     Views: 1492

The Accommodation Centre may provide a reference letter for students who have lived in halls. Students can request a reference letter or a third party may request a reference online. All reference requests from third parties should be made in writing online. The Accommodation Centre will require permission from the student concerned prior to releasing a reference to a third party and permissions will need to be given to us online.

Please note that a reference letter may take up to one week to process depending on demand, and therefore students should ensure that permission is provided promptly to the Accommodation Services when requested. Reference letters will be declined if a student is in breach of their Licence Agreement or has outstanding money owing to the University.

Chat with us