Last Updated: Dec 04, 2019     Views: 9307

Details of the instalment amounts you are required to pay can be found on your Licence Agreement and on the invoice you will have been issued by the University Finance Office at the start of your contract.

To view the the different rents and contracts can be found on the Accommodation Centre website.

Related Topics

Chat with us