Last Updated: Jan 24, 2019 Views: 1143
You are eligible to apply for a room over the summer period if you are one of the following:
- A registered Brunel student;
- Brunel student who graduate during session 2018/19 (including those attending their graduation ceremony during the Summer);
- Joining Brunel as a new student in September;
- A registered student in another University (evidence of this will be requested).
Please read ‘How can I apply to stay on campus over the summer?’.
We are unable to offer campus accommodation to:
- Friends and family who are not a student either at Brunel or at another institution;
- Past student;
- Departmental visitors and staff;
- Visiting students from other Universities.
Although we cannot accommodate you on campus due to demand from students, Brunel Commercial Services have a few rooms on campus, chargeable at conference rates. People who are not eligible for campus summer accommodation can book rooms via the Lancaster Hotel on campus or through the Conference Office. Please read ‘Is there a Hotel on campus?’ for more information.