Last Updated: Nov 21, 2023     Views: 652

If you are submitting your accommodation choices online you may notice that not all the Halls of Residence options are available to you. You have the option to select an en suite or standard room. The hall that you are allocated will be related to your level of study as students are grouped together depending on their year of study. The three main groups are New Undergraduate students, Postgraduate/Research Students and Returning Undergraduate students.

If you have a preference for a particular hall please add this in the comments box at the bottom of your application form. The Student Living Team will try and meet your request but this cannot be guaranteed as some halls may not be available for your particular study level or may already be fully booked.

You may also would like to read
What type of accommodation can I apply for the summer vacation?’.

Related Topics

Chat with us