Last Updated: Aug 11, 2022     Views: 10259

Each session we expect that studio/ flats will be fully occupied with co-habiting couples, depending on how many applications we receive, if we receive less applications from co-habiting couples these can be offered to single applicants. The priority will first go to co-habiting couples. These flats are for adult occupation only - no children/dependants are permitted to stay on campus overnight.

Any properties, with Brunel Student Letting are strictly for Brunel Student only.

If you wish to secure a place for you and your children you would need to get in touch with an estate agent who maybe able to assist you with this. For more information please visit Coming to Brunel with your family | Brunel University London.