Last Updated: Jun 05, 2020 Views: 22663
There are several options available to make payment of your rent, deposit (campus accommodation), deposit (off-campus), fines etc. Accommodation fees can be paid by credit/debit card, bank transfer or online as follows:
- To make payment by credit/debit card over the telephone please call the Income Office on +44 (0) 1895 265 264. Please use your Brunel University London student number as a reference when making payments to Brunel University London.
- A payments can be made online.
- A payments can be made through your e-vision account once you have been invoiced for your accommodation fees.
- A direct debit can be set up to to make payment of your accommodation fees but a direct debit cannot be set up to pay your deposit.
- If you cannot pay by the above methods and need to send payment via via bank transfer we require the receipt of the transaction emailed to the Accommodation Centre. Please include your student number on the bank transfer document otherwise your payment will not reach your University Account. If you are making a payment which has a deadline (eg your deposit) please ensure that you have provided the Accommodation Centre with a copy of your receipt by the deadline date to ensure that your room allocation is not cancelled.
Cheque can be made payable to 'Brunel University London' (quoting your Student ID No) and mailed to the Income Office, Brunel University London, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH.