Last Updated: Apr 29, 2022     Views: 645

If you are an undergraduate student and have a contract from September until June the following year and want to stay longer, you have to apply for the summer vacation using an online form that is available usually from around April. If you don’t apply for summer stay you have to leave by 9.30am on the day when your contract ends.

If you are a postgraduate student and have a contract from September until September the following year, you do not have to apply for summer vacation. Please note that unfortunately we cannot offer you accommodation on campus beyond the end of your contract date in September. If necessary, please arrange off campus accommodation in time for the end of your contract. 


Related Topics

Chat with us