Last Updated: May 15, 2018     Views: 13

If you are leaving your off-campus property it is your responsibility to find a replacement, as you will still be liable for the rent. If you are aware of another Brunel Student who would like to replace you, then you should contact Brunel Student Lettings for further information. 

Please note there is an admin charge of £50, once you have found your replacement.

You may want to join our Facebook group Brunel Student Lettings – Find a House Mate and see if any students have advertised that they are looking for a room off campus.

Related Topics

    Contact Us