Last Updated: May 18, 2018     Views: 21

The person leaving is usually responsible for finding a replacement, as they are still liable for the rent.  However, if the person who is leaving, is aware of another Brunel student who would like to replace them they should contact Brunel Student Lettings for further information. 

You can also contact Brunel Student Lettings to see if we have any students who may be interested in replacing the resident leaving or you may want to join our Facebook group Brunel Student Lettings – Find a House Mate and see if any students have advertised that they are looking for a room off campus.   

Related Topics

Contact Us