Last Updated: May 15, 2018     Views: 27

For your arrival for the start of your Tenancy Agreement for your off-campus property you will be required to come to the Accommodation Centre to collect your keys. We are based around the corner to the Medical Centre, near the River Pinn.

We will need a form of photographic identification such as passport, driving Licence or your Brunel Student ID

Please note the first housemate to collect their keys will be given the house pack for the property, which includes important information about living off-campus.

Related Topics

Contact Us