Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 74

A licence is required if residents have any equipment which is capable of receiving a television signal. Residents are responsible for ensuring they have a TV licence in place for their arrival. Freeview boxes are permitted but residents must not fix television or radio aerials to the building. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the TV aerial signal strength or reception. More information can found online.

Not all of the Halls of Residence have TV aerial sockets. Please see the Residences Facility Guide for details.

Related Topics

Contact Us