Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 126

Partners who are not full-time students at Brunel University London or at any other University may be liable to pay council tax. Please contact the local council for further information. Hillingdon Council Tax information can be found online at

Related Topics

Contact Us

View Calendar