Last Updated: Feb 22, 2018     Views: 858

If you are having problems with you heating or any other maintenance issue in your room/kitchen please report these firstly by completing a Maintenance Request via the Accommodation Centre Student Hub (under the right academic year). Then you are able to follow this up with your Residence Office. 

You can check the status of your maintenance request via the Accommodation Centre Student Hub.


Related Topics

Contact Us