Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015     Views: 308

If you are married or in a civil partnership you would be required to provide a marriage or civil partnership certificate together with a translation if applicable or if you are in a long-term stable relationship we accept a Supporting Evidence of Relationship Form from a professional body, such as doctor, landlord or your department/school, download the Supporting Evidence of Relationship Form (80kb). Accommodation Centre will require certificate/form to be emailed. 

If you have previously stayed in a campus studio flat with us and your partner's details have remained the same you are not required to resubmit evidence of relationship.

Related Topics

Contact Us