Last Updated: Dec 03, 2015 Views: 733
You are eligible to apply for a room over the summer period if you are one of the following:
- A registered Brunel student;
- Brunel student who graduate during session 2015/16 (including those attending their graduation ceremony during the Summer);
- Joining Brunel as a new student in September;
- A registered student in another University (evidence of this will be requested);
- Visiting a department/school at Brunel University London (evidence of this will be requested);
- A current staff member for the duration of your stay.
Please read ‘How can I apply to stay on campus over the summer?’.
We are unable to offer campus accommodation to:
- Friends and family who are not a student either at Brunel or at another institution;
- Past student.
People who are not eligible for campus summer accommodation can book rooms via the Lancaster Hotel on campus or through the Conference Office. Please read ‘Is there a Hotel on campus?’ for more information.